Old fashioned kitchen with original 70's units (duck egg blue) making it a perfect environment for films set in the 1970s period.
LON1812K : Essex, United Kingdom
Within the M25:
Detached & Executive Houses | Family Houses | Period Houses | Parks & Gardens | Villages, Roads & Streets | Retro
No Bedrooms: 3
No Bathrooms: 1
Suggested Searches: lon1812, doorway, porch, period bathroom, rail
CLICK HERE to register yourself to make use of our FREE location management tools! Create shortlists, book Opportunitys and manage your projects/locations.
Add this location to an existing shortlist by selecting it from the list below and clicking "add" or create a new shortlist to save locations you like in by clicking the "create shortlist" button.
- Lounge with 70s sofa, gas fire of the period, picture rail etc
- Delft rail in the hall for displaying plates etc and painted timbers to wall interspersed with 70s wallpaper
- Original 1930's kitchen with larder and build in cupboards
- Retro 70s wallpaper/decor and some furnishings throughout
- Glazed porch leading to hallway through 1930s part glazed door
- Leaded glass feature window on the stairs
- 1930s period bathroom in pistachio green, with art deco towel rail and wall cupboard
- Main bedroom has tiled fireplace and hearth and a wash basin in one corner.
- Second bedroom has period dinosaur wallpaper and box room has period pink fluffy animal wallpaper
Detached family house 1930s with a long and neglected back garden, housing a single garage also in a neglected condition.. On a corner plot with a 1960s modern Baptist Church on the opposite corner. Small detached cottage immediately adjacent. Quiet spot overlooking village green. Road immediately outside can get mildly busy during rush hours. The village green is quite large, split into two by an avenue of trees. In the other half is a large duck pond, and opposite that a childrens' playground. A good selection of village shops and pubs within walking distance. Five minute walk from Epping Forest. Three minute walk to tube station.
Type a query in the box provided or
Call Us! (Local Rate) 0844 669 5245 or Click Here :)