Formerly owned by the CoE this substantial old rectory retains many of its original features - including a working bell tower.
- Currently undergoing a full renovation it now presents an opportunity for film/photoshoot in rather dilapidated conditions, although the drawing and dining rooms are still presently untouched. There is a mixture antique and 60's furniture available as props.
- In addition many items of vintage clothing spanning the period 60's to present day (women's sizes 10-14, coats, dresses, trousers etc) are available.
- In summary, this old rectory, provides the perfect backdrop for filming drama, music videos, or just a concept that requires an old fashioned setting.
- Period Fireplace
- Period Staircase
- Sweeping Staircase
- Painted Floors
- Real Wood Floor
- Tiled Floor
Walls & Windows
- Bay Window
- Exposed Brick Walls
- Large Windows
- Stained Glass Windows
- Stone Walls
- uPVC Window/Door Frames
- Wallpapered Walls
Set behind electric gates and with a tarmac drive, this property provides a controlled environment for large and small productions.
- Private drive with gated access
- Established mature woodland (Walnut, Beech, Lime, Oak trees and more)
- Secluded Victorian walled garden
- Large 7 acre parkland gardens